Thursday, August 26, 2010

You picked the wrong chick to mess with

LOL xD I'm soooooooo addicted to the song Bahaya by Dayang Nurfaizah (ft Mizz Nina). Ughhhhh things just get worse everyday. I hate it. As I expected, we were still in our normal classes. T^T Man, I hate this. I WANT 6 AMANAH BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Teacher rearranged our places. I volunteered to change my place cuz Jashann was so freakin' annoying I really couldn't stand it. ++I was already sitting near Arman and Luqman. I was hoping to change places to sit with some GIRL I hate so I wouldn't get too irritated(teacher only lets us sit down next to our rivals). Why must I sit next to Arif Firetruck, of whom I hate the most???? I merajuk until 12 o'clock. 12 o'clock we had agama, free seating :D Today is the last day of school for the week, and I'm pretty happy about it. Tomorrow I will stay awake after Sahur cuzzzzz I want to? Yeah kott. 3 hours. 3 hours till buka puasa. Hmm. Not too bad. Man, I want to write something. But I can't :P HEEHEE Wah, short post lah  kali ni. Kayh, sayonara!!


P.S. Party At a Rich Dude's House mane ade perkataan firetruck(first letter, last three letters)!!! At least not the one I listen to, the clean version, heheh :P







-MITSU-SAN A.K.A. HANI-








No comments: