Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Take a step back, your too close, kau BAHAYA!

xD Sorry bout that. Listening to Bahaya by Dayang Nurfaizah ft. Mizz Nina. Awesome2 DOWH!!!!Eh, what happened to the rest of the song??? T^T Ha, kayh. Listening to Doodat by The Teh Tarik Crew. I don't particularly like teh tarik.... but they are awesome xD Kayh, school today half suck. xP Pagi ada motivasi kecermelangan, the penceramah awesome gile!! AHHHHHHHHHH The Teh Tarik Crew is awesome. OK, back to subject *zoom* after ceramah, teacher said balik kelas original. I was like, "WTH?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" When everybody else was, "WOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YEAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Godd, I merajuk sampai rehat :(( Bukannya ape, just that most of the ppl I HATE are in this freakin' class. I thought I was the only one. After rehat we got to stay for the choirs :D Then I sit with Aisya and Mai and Ain. Then Aisya told me she hated the old classes, "No more Haaziq(like I care), no more Aliff :(" Plz understand lah, the class was SO MUCH FREAKIN QUIETER in the new class. The new classes actually maintained a bit of discipline in the 6Ros class(threw MY point of view) but.... 6M... well.... where Kishen goes, noise follows, *sighs deeply* SO DAMN FREAKIN NOISY SAMPAI KELUAR KELASSS!!!!!!!!!!  AHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I MISS 6AMANAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHY??? WHY????? *listens to What you waiting for* *sighs* I hope we're back to new classes tomorrow, but I doubt it. Yeah it's crowded, but it's quieter compared to the 36 ppl in Cekap. *shivers* I! WANT! 6! AMANAH!!!!! Hell, Arif Firetruck(ask Izzati to crack the code :O) is in my class, and so is Kevin. Oh, I HATE HATE HATE THIS FREAKIN CLASS HUHUHUHUHUHUHUHU. Nothing's right now. Nothing. I'm gonna cry. Huhuhuhuhuhu. Kayh, bye :'(



-MITSU-SAN A.K.A. HANI-






No comments: