Tuesday, August 24, 2010

HIT-TED PPL TODAY!! XD

ELLO! Today I did a lot of hitting. It all started today at school in the morning..... NAH, JK!!!! HAHA xD Iya, I mean, about the "It started this morning at school stuff" It started after rehat. Ah, was such a nice day in the morning >< Hung out with Nadhirah AND Aisya. I usually hang out with Aisyatul, but with both Nadhirah and Aisyatul?? Wow, that's a rare sight. Then at class. Had English, finish, then Science. Yippee, no Pn. Shamsinar!! :D But got work one, how could get no work? So got workkkkkkkkkkkkk Heheh. Ah, yeah, just remembered. Before all of this something happened...*flashback* HAHA!!! JK, JK! Flashbacks last WAYYYYYYYYY too long. Anyway, Ruhisha just called my name but when I looked at her she was looking elsewhere. Kayh.... back to the present *zoom* Pn. Shamsinar gave us work, everything went smoothly for the first half hour, until I found out that Ruhisha was calling HAAZIQ, using my name. I got so freakin' angry I had to hold on to the table to ensure I that did not crush my pencil to a hundred pieces. I just finished my work as quickly as I could. When I was done, I passed up to Iman and went to the back where Ruhi was. I hit her like I hit Aisya. Huh, the sakit(kott...). Hit Aisya, cuz she deserves it, ALWAYS. OHO, then things practically got more FUN. Aliff ejek me. Then, HAHA, apa lagi? ^^ Wah, never hit anyone(but my brother) so hard. Fuh, I got a strong hand to hit boys. BOYS BEWARE!!! BUHAHAHA jk, jk, kayh, back to story. I asked Ruhi if she could call me Haaziq, could I call her Omar. She said yeah. So we're even. Thennnnnnnnnn I think Aliff ejek 'Hani & Haaziq'<(HECK NO TO THIS IDEA!!!!! BULL$#!T!! SHANNAROOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)  again. Didn't get to hit him. Buttt..... *few minutes later* Going to Aisya & Ruhi's place.... have to pass Aliff. Hit him on the arm. AS HARD AS JUST NOW xD I sat down with Ruhisha (not really, on the floor -.-') and then Aliff looked back (I think) and said, "APAKAH DOSAKU KEPADAMU??????" Aisya laughed, Ruhi laughed, I laughed. :) Haha. Went to Aisya requesting her for something (I think). Aliff beside her. Then they called me you-should-know-already-who again. Gosh, they really DO make a perfect couple.. apa lagi yang harus dibuat daripada memukul mereka. Then Aisya tried to kick me (unsuccesfully) and I halang (succesfully :D) But got my hands dirty.  Then mase balik, hit Nadya lak. Cuzz yeah, you know rite? *sigh* I'm like WTH IS WITH EVERYONE TODAY????? Then saw kakak, who was paying more attention to Aisya(I think) than to me. Go out the gate, seeing Aisya High-5(?) Johan. I was like "Eeeeeeee, Aisyaaaaaaa" then she just said, "Bye... Haaziq" Apatah lagi, PUKULAH!!! HAHAHA. I pukul sampai her watch terjatuh. Wah, I tera(N) :D Haha Done, day over :) Kayh, thazallfortoday.....




-MITSU-SAN A.K.A. HANI-

No comments: