Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Say Hi. I dare you too.

Hi. Hello. Whaddup?? ;P I'm listening to Jigokui Nagashi :O So awesomely creepy heheh ;P I wish I had my Sweet IM. I dono what happened to it :( So from now on, I guess now I'll just my signature below... *sigh*... Now listening to NightmaRe. I'm going to Aerobikthon this Saturday. My maid probably coming as well. She wants to go see Aizat ;P HehehhhhI wonder who else is coming? I never been to any of these events because of family events... this will be my first and last.. *sigh* :( Playing skip-rope with my headphones. Figures. I'm so lonely. I wish I had a sister, not Zarif *sigh* Jasmine..... Hani Jasmine is a really nice name, don't know if I'll get another sister..... Sony Vaio................................................................ my PC's absolutely SLOW. :'( My mom's room is half painted :D taking forever.... my room didn't take THAT long to paint... can't wait for my bed :O I want to stick my stickersssss ToT 6R Girls got to the final of Bola Baling WOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D Kayh, I suck, bye ;P



-MITSU-SAN A.K.A. HANI-

No comments: