Monday, October 25, 2010

Mane boleh deyh, ;P

Yo yo yo, Honey in da houuuuuuuuseee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Listening to Long Kiss Goodbye by Halcali :O 2nd most favourite song :D 1st is NightmaRe by SnOW. SnOW is srsly awesome :O xD I love Japanese songs TEEHEE~ SOOOOOO Yippeee this is my 100th post ^^ Soooooo Ummmmm OK, soo I got 3G on my phone yesterday.... MY MOM IS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!! Haha OK soooo Umm last week the Tahun Enams had stalls malas gile nak tulis HAHAHAHA OK so, nak tahu just ask anyone else from 6R except me. OK, now I'm listening to NightmaRe This song is GodDamn awesome :O Yeah it is lah. whatelsewhatelsewhatelseee... Oh yeah my birthday passed... Got an iPod Shuffle from auntie and Uncle :O And auntie Lin bought me Naruto movies KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA ^^, soooooo tomorrow I have to show my video.... Okay, I've run out of ideas :D Kayh bye



-Idonowhathappenedtomysupercoolbigsincerelysign- -MITSU-SAN A.K.A. HANI-

No comments: