Thursday, August 05, 2010

Smile ;D

Konichiwa, miuchi! LOL :P Yeah, I know, my Japanese teruk :P I just learned the word (miuchi) there's another one, furenzu. LOL should use that? OK, Konichiwa, furenzu! :D LOL xD Well, OK, school today was quite awesome, haha weird right? Before school, OK, well there was some glitters around Ain's place... she didn't realize they were like, super sticky, so when  she put her hands on her table and then put her hands on her face she got lots and lots of glitters on her face xD Went round the whole school looking for water. Got some glitters on my hands. LOLOLOLOL OK, and then........................ blajar cam biasa    And then..... yeah, BM pretty much biase... ;P Then Agama, Ustzh didn't come in, AGAIN, and Cikgu Zul Azmi relief, AGAIN, but he totally cracked the class up, IT WAS AWESOME! Haha. First, We did finger excercise. Teacher said we'll need it. We did nilai murni quiz thingey ma bobby... and then my group and Aisya's group got it :D But then Arman's group and Wong's group... didn't get it.... and.... *cough cough* yeah, OK, 6Amanah ppl should know... GAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.... *akh akh* so yeah... ahah... The next round, (Wong's group and Arman's group only) I think they got it... yeah.... and then,, OK, the 3rd one cam biase, the 4th one, we were to concentrating to teacher saying out the sentence, he was walking, we were quiet, I was trying not to laugh(I'm about to die laughing), and then.... suddenly.............. Yeah, he practically scared my soul out, he knocked Iszal's table, and everyone terkejut xD, HEART ATTACK(N)!!!!!HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Yeah, totally awesome... ahah... oh, and Haaziq made a total fool outta himself today LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL, Hmmm..... I'm done I think........ there's alot of homework.... 2 Esays and one information transfer.... pfft..... Kayh,








-HANI-

No comments: