Tuesday, August 10, 2010

I Almost Died

Emm....... I dono lah :D It was just now at school. Before school(or after rehat?) I forgot when....... but somewhere round there lah. I think mase rehat................ I was just walking, looking for Ain, left her stuff at the canteen ;P that's why I was looking for her... theen suddenly Tylea was behind me and choking me  for no reason.... I'm lucky to be alive..! She said she liked choking me... no, not very hard choke lah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! APALAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm still trying to figure out why... after maths exam today teacher gave us a slip that we needed to fill up to get to high school...! When I filled mine up, I asked where everyone was going. The girls, mane lagi? SRI AMAN LAH!!! xD Then I went to Aisya's table. She didn't fill up her slip yet. She did when she saw I had already filled up mine. Then I told her that Tylea (half)choked me just now..... then she said "Competition lah tu...." then I siad, "HELL NO MAN!!!!!!!!!!! SHE JUST CHOKED ME!!!!!!!" No, course I didn't say 'Hell no', we were in class, weren't we? xD Though practically no one was in there....  well, anyway, when she heard that she just choked me, she suggested that Tylea was jealous cuz I was in the same class as Haaziq. I thought that too. I said I'd happily change with her :) LOL, but I can't cuz I'm a Standard 6. :( UPSR.... tadi percubaan ... PEMAHAMAN GILE2 SUSAH!!!!!!!!!! AHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ahhaks >< Thaz not my name, Thaz not my name, Thaz not my name, Thaz not my.. name! LOL ♥s that song!!HAHAKS! Hmmmz is Tylea reading this? You really DO like Haaziq Tylea!!!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!! Firetruck, I hate the font >< Well, gonna go see if Aisya has any more recent posts,LOVE HER BLOG!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Kayh, bye :P 




~MITSU-SAN A.K.A. HANI~

No comments: