Thursday, June 03, 2010

OHHHHHHHH YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

TO MY WORLD!!! YIPPEE!!!! Am listening to Ke$ha's Kiss N Tell. Rox. I mean like, TOTALLY rox. =O MONSTER! He ate my heart. He ate-ate-ate my heart. =O AWESOME BUT SCARY!!!! Well, back to the title. I got 90% for KH. SO GOOD ONE!! Heheh. Exams are finallyy OVER! OHHHHH !!!!!! =D Hey, Take It Off by Ke$ha! Again! Awesome song! There's a place downtown where the freaks all come around =D OK nowwwww Countdowns:

1 day before going to Iman's house. :| What's so interesting about this?
2 days before camp OHHHHH YESSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HUHUHUHUHUHUHUHUHUHUHU I want new Skulduggery book :'( Dark Days. Really like, if the main character is Valkyrie, why is the title Skulduggery Pleasent? BUT I LOVE VALKYRIE AND TANITH! :( *Dying for the book* HUHUHUHUHUHUHUHUHUHUHU. Alejandro by Lady Gaga :) I NEED THAT BOOK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My life is incomplete without it :( GAHHHHHH BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOK DUDE, THIS SERIES COMES OUT ONLY ONCE A YEAR. Oh yeah, Nadia said Naruto won't be on Cartoon Network until next year in June. This is truly THE worst year EVER! Sooooooo :| I NEED THE BOOK Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr Oh ya tadi we went to dewan and watch Upin and Ipin The Movie xD Love the movie. HUHUHUHUHUHUHUHUHUHUHU GIVE ME THE BOOK OR I WILL DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :'( OK dah I think that's it thanks come again!!!




-Hani-






No comments: