Friday, June 04, 2010

HAHAHAHA

OK let's skip anything I should say and skip to the countdowns:

1 DAY TO CAMP!!!! YIPPEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOOHOO!!! Well, OK, went to Iman's house just now. Aisyatul was there too. :D So fun there. HAHAHAHAHAH Aisya was the "cameraman" I brought the ship's base. Also brought my lappie so I could start the vid there. :D So funny the credits!!! Iman made it up. We were like... "UHU"(pronouced "yoohoo") all the way. And I was definitely laughing like a maniac, BELIEVE ME! Ader when we were making the credits. Iman did something really funny I laughed till the other side of the room and Aisya was like, "You're laughing like um..." then I said "Maniac?"
Aisya: "Yes"
Then I laughed again. AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I was like Aisya, x bleh sabar nak mula start project. Tapi datang last. I thought it was only 1:41 p.m. Tu sebab lambat. Bawak banyak benda. Am listening to No Way by Lady GaGa. The ship came out OK. Was gonna name it the S.S. Monster(I named it! Wondering where I got the name? I kept wanting to listen to Lady GaGa's Monster and the ship first turned out looking like a monster on the sides O.o) but then we named it the S.S.____ _______ AHAHAHAH I'll tell you later. It's a pretty funny name. The video I made is also funny. Or the one I WILL make. Umm.... I wanna ask you.... how can you dance with tears in your eyes? Listening to it now(Dancing with Tears in my eyes). Well, anyway, it was pretty fun making it :D OK Buh-bye need to go do important stuff now


-Hani-



No comments: