Thursday, November 20, 2008

A story by...me!

Hello, hello... below is a story written by..... me! Don't ask me why u can't read it so much, but I was 6 years old that time. Please excuse me because it's not edited....

48 hours has one atack we have just one spell that can help us save the atack. Angelina and Amelia got an A but Maria got an F so Angelina and Amelia sad to Marina why did you get an F? becaus I don't no the question. Why do don't no the question? becaus it hard to do but your our friend. I now i now i now. I am from Luuh here is my home. Enjoy yourself said maria here is a cup of tea. can we sleep at our house said amelia yes you can. Let's go ask mom and dad if they let us. We are here now. That is the end of the story. I hope you enjoy it.

By Hani Zulaikha
9th July 2005
(see my mums blog harzohue.blogspot.com)



~Hani~







No comments: