Thursday, November 20, 2008

Another story by me...

Hello, I knoow I've just wrote a different story on my blog but I wanted to wright about my other story too.... Here it is... also unedited...

Good afternoon. Is everyone here so okay I am going to call the names now. amelia and angelina both sisters. maria that has a cool house. and now alina from the shop. lina, amelina, jane, jake, raven, tony, vivian, kitty, pikacu and the last one fina. don't go away we'll be back. now we are back let's see ammmmm. so amelina what is your favorite hoby? so you like to do science. OK. Angelina what is your favorite Hoby? OK so your favorite hoby is cooking. Maria like the song of beautiful Maria hahaha ok so what is your favorite hoby. right so your hoby is being a polis. alyda what is your hoby. your hoby is a postman. lina what is your hoby. you like ballerina. amelina what is your hoby. delivering milk. Jane what is your hoby. you like to sing. Jake you like to fight that's great. Raven. hoby, you like ot do videos. tong you like to sel a thing's. Vivian. play games with the kids that's my hoby too. kitty and hello, fix things. pikacu you like cooking to. Amelina you like to go shopping that is great. now let us sing songs.

by Hani Zulaikha
9th July 2005



~Hani~







No comments: