Monday, October 13, 2008

My other dream

I FINALLY got Internet connection.I saw a rainbow today.I made a wish upon it. & now I will tell you the dream I had about 4-5 days ago. :-P . I remember a quarter of it :-P .

I went to lake club to swim (as usual). & to go to the pool we gotta ride the long,long slide. There were five of us. All I can remember is me, a big boy(about 12 yrs old) & a girl(about 8 yrs old).There were 2 more I think it was a... never mind. So we went on the slide in a line & down "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" :-D . When we got down the pool was SO shallow.False alarm. It was a KIDDIE pool. & this is cool news. A roller coaster! My first one. Oh Boy! I got on third seat. First it went on wavy bumps... & then I don't remember any more... :-D

2 comments:

Aisya Zainal said...

i also saw a rainbow yesterday!!actually, there were 2 rainbows. they were so beautiful..

Mitsu-san a.k.a. Hani said...

To aisyatul:
You did?! Cool! Did you make a wish? Did you know rainbows are more special then shooting stars? Shooting stars shoot you know. That's why they call it shooting stars...