Wednesday, October 15, 2008

My B'day

Hello to all! Today is my b'day(birthday).My auntie bought me ice-cream(with chips).One was ice-cream Fantasia (signed by Mawi)(& no chips), another one was chocolate with vanilla with chocolate brownie fudge & of course chips(evrything,Yum-Yum) & my ULTIMATE favourite, vanilla(not much of my favourite but in this ice cream...delicious!)with cookie dough(Yummy!) & of course chips!(Everything, triple Yum-Yum-Yum-Yum).Plus I was a teensy-weensy crazy just now...I don't know why... :-?

4 comments:

Alya said...

My mother do not let me buy any ice cream! Because she scared that some ice-cream that import on China have "MELAMIN".I donno walls fantasia was local or imported

Mitsu-san a.k.a. Hani said...

To kina: Me dunno either

Nuramelynn said...

My mom don' t like Mawi !

Mitsu-san a.k.a. Hani said...

To Amelynn's diary:I don't like Mawi so much either. I only like the ice-cream