Friday, January 21, 2011

Intelligent Cats

OK, So, you might find the title just a little bit weird ( and I'm so sorry to not have been posting since last year :P) But if you like those creepy-type stories than this is a have-to read!!!!! Cuz it really happened to me... no lie...... OK, well, this morning, while I was eating in the kitchen, Kakak opened my windows ( in my new room, Auntie Na's room :D ). So when I came back, I saw they were open... cam biasa. OK, so I do my business in the room and suddenly *slide* the mosquitoe netting of one of my windows slid open. Ikr, creepy? Terrified, I asked, "Siapa tu?" Nobody answered. So I ran to my kakak who was in the bilik gosok. I was eye-ing my room, then I saw.................................................................. maybe you had already guessed, yep, it was one of the cats :P HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, then I was like freaking angry with her but I didn't show it at all XD, OK So, BYEBYE!!! \\//nn (<PEACE :B)


SINCERELY, -MITSU-SAN A.K.A. HANI-

No comments: