Saturday, October 03, 2009

Melaka trip(part1)



Hello everyone! I know I haven't posted for long. Just about nothing interesting to write!! Well, now there is... a few. First, I got myspace and I play Pet Society and Bowling Buddies. Second, yesterday, I went to Melaka w/ my mum. Then met Uncle Zul and his family, Auntie Ida, Syafiqah and Syamsul. Today we went swimming in a pool at Mahkota Hotel(That's where we stayed. And when I wrote 'a pool' ment Mahkota Hotel had 4 pools). So nice... half an hour... thats the most time I get swimming these days... then we went to mamak shop to eat breakfast..... oh, and it was Uncle Zul punye birthday. Mommy bought yummy yummy cake. It was small though. Didn't care. Then we went EVERYWHERE(except for eye on Malaysia and a few other places..) waiting for pictures to be downloaded.............................wait.................................



ugh...taking so looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong..........................UGH!!!!!






Dah dpt pun!! Here it is...




The one in the purple tudung iz me... the one in the black one is Syafiqah...Syamsul wearing white baju and Zarif wearing yellow one.




Here another one.... (his father take, OK. He was(uncle Zul lah..) holding the my camera) Syamsul.





we're going on d train now.....(old one lah... does it look busy to you??)


OK.lah... its almost elevan... **yawn** will put somemore photos 2morrow... bye!!

No comments: