Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Alhamdulilah..

Alhamdulilah.... my rabbit, Floppy has just given birth to 6 rabbits. it's such a day. Now, I officially have.... 16 pets. Yeah... 16... that's alot right? I've got a lot of fish. I got a new baby one and today, Maktok got me 5 fish. 4 male and 1 female. I haven't seen it for the rabbit's..... you might find them quite ugly looking, but to me.... they're heavenly little angels(maklumlah.... GWG punye gurl... hehe.) I love them so much! So does Floppy. But it's kinda weird.... there were no signs that Floppy was going to give birth... oh well.... I get to keep all my fish and 2 baby rabbits(maktok said to give 4 to bibik's nephew somewhere here in damansara. Today is they're birthday... better jot it down... 27 September. Well, bye-bye. I'll give you some pics this weekendd. BYE!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: