Sunday, March 01, 2009

Movie night

Hello everyone. I came back from PD this afternoon. We 8 lunch @ alamanda. Then my dad bought THREE cd's. One for my brother, 2 for me. I got Disney's GIRLZ ROCK 2 and Zombie Kampung Pisang. My brother got Ultraman: Then Adventure Begins. We just watched it(What??? Who says a girl cant watch ultraman??? X( Hanis wouldve agreed!!!) Ok, so um. Ya. we wanted to watch Zombie kampung Pisang too but I wanted to wait for some adult to watch with us. So I guess thats it? No. Ask me for my Amy book anyone ok? Ok. Bye!

3 comments:

Aisya Zainal said...

high 5!! i also tengok ultraman! haha...

Mitsu-san a.k.a. Hani said...

Yay! Ada 2 org kawan! Who else is in?

Enn said...

hey Ika...it's me ur-so-not-cool-Untie Su, but wishing to be her niece's fav Untie...LOL.. i've been busy with my work, exams and many...dont really have time for u and Zarif, kindda disappointed though :(.. Seriously, i miss you and Zarif so much!!..i will visit you and Zarif bila free...hehe.. Hey, i didnt know u write a book... show me later ok???... - Love, Untie Sue-

nice videos... :)