Thursday, March 19, 2009

Eeeeeeowwww!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guys, today you just WON't believe what happened today! I...got...hit...by...my... younger...brother!!! You'd think it's silly but once you feel his hit a hundred times, then you'll know the pain. I only got hit 10 times and cried out loud. He didn't use ANYTHING to hit me. Only his hand. Lucky he didn't use anything either. Because if used something, it would've been his car or jet. I could've broke my head if he did use one of 'em! He hit my head. So owwie, anyway, I want to create another post in my falling rising blog... bye!

3 comments:

Alya said...

kesian.....

Enn said...

yeah.. i still remember he bit me, with his 2 years TEETH!! also from Irfan and Hakim when they were like Zarif... Ika,Qiss and Zarul (cause he is far away from me, i'm saved!) jer belum gigit Untie Sue...ehehe.. (appreciate that, tq!) What can i say, you guys are forever my favourite nephews and nieces!!!

Mitsu-san a.k.a. Hani said...

Ya I remember that auntie sue... yg zarif gigit sampai nampak daging tu? Zarif zarif...