Saturday, December 27, 2008

3 in 1 post!!!

Hello. I want to ask you ask you guys who know how to do this- how do you put a video in a post?!?!?! Put the answer in the comment area. Then, when I get everything, you can go to http://fallingandrising.blogspot.com Ok, that's the first thing I want to tell you. Now the second. The second is, a little boring, tapi boleh tahanlah... anyway, the second thing is I went to Genting and play play play. Boooooooring. My mom kasi duit. Get to go to Snow World! Tapi yang sedihnye ialah dapat masuk 40 minit je... :'( But it was still fun. I got to make snow traps!!!(>:) -Beware! You might fall in one of them! Heeheehee) Mkn mlm kat McD. More Prosperity ( ) Boring kan? Ok yang ni pulak, best sikit. Today, I went to the beach at Sepang first (Although it didn't look like a beach, it was a beach). OK, first there were loads of kerang rocks. And then, our first live victim, prawn!!! But didn't catch it. :'( then the very first thing we caught, siput laut!!! We searched for more. Bla bla bla. Not only did we do that, but, we found crabs, beatiful shells, and we even caught a fish without a net! My maid, Kakak Sari, caught by hand! Well, she wanted it. Another group found a gigantic crab!!! it was dead!!! And it wasn't playing. Another thing here- I got into quicksand- really really quick mudsand. Kan? But I managed to escape before I was really drowned!!! My jeans were alittle short. At least that part didn't get mud on it. Ok then went to PD beach. Actually, we went to the market first. I wasn't wearing my swimsuit but my grandmas maid, bibik, insisted to go in the water. So everybody (except for my grandparents) went in. Got all wet. Good luck Bibik and Kakak Sari bought baju. I brought seluar only. :'( But nevermind. Well, that's it. Bye!





No comments: