Friday, November 14, 2008

School holidays!

5...4...3...2...1...IT'S THE SCHOOL HOLIDAYS!!!! My favourite time of year. I get 2 stay @ home& cut out my newspaper collection. Why do I collect some pages of a newspaper? I want to re-read them! Sometimes I browse around the Internet. Try to go to duitsaku.com.It's not only about saving money, but it's also fun! I'll also take out my pet rabbits, Jack & Floppy, out. All pets need exercise do you know that? So, if you have a pet rabbit, at least take it in your garden.If your rabbit poops in the flowers,it's very good because it's fertilizer. If you have a pet cat & want to keep it in a cage, make sure it has lots of space. If you have a pet hamster, make sure it has loads of room in its cage. And make sure everything is secure! The last times I got female hamsters, they all ran away! For other pets, try an easy solution for them exercise. And don't forget to feed them! Anyway,happy holidays to everyone who's holidays start now.Enjoy your holidays! And don't forget to exercise yourself!

3 comments:

Aisya Zainal said...

happy holiday to u too!!by the way, where r u going during this holidays?

Mitsu-san a.k.a. Hani said...

To aisyatul:Sunway lagoon & Hong Kong. The rest...I don't know...

Alya said...

I luv school holidays,
but I not goin anywhere,i just go to Genting highlands