Thursday, October 09, 2008

Breakout

Every week's the same
Stuck in school so lame
My parents say that I'm lazy
Keen up and adiance crazy


Try and me told what to d0
So unfair, So uncool
The day's to long and I'm holding on, till I here the bell ring
'Cause that's the time when
We're gonna time when

Chorus
We're gonna breakout, let the party start
We're gonna stayout, gonna break some hearts
We're gonna dance to the dance till it fall's apart
Oh oh, all over again
We're gonna wake up,everyone we know
We're gonna have some fun, Gonna lose control
It feel's so good
To let go, oh oh

Hanging out with something we like to do
My friends and the mess we're getting to
These are the lessons that we choose
Not above full of things we'll never use

The days to long and I'm holding on
Till I here the bell ring
'Cause that's the time when
We're gonna time when

Chorus

Bridge
Wish you were never been
Spending time with my friends
Oh, with my friends


Chorus

No comments: